If you’re asking yourself these questions, then you should attend CAUSE Conference 2010:
– How can I better balance life, work, school and activism?
– How do I start a new group or keep my group strong after I graduate?
– How do I engage with a hostile or oppressive campus environment?
– How does an organization pick its mission or focus and stick to it?
– What is possible for LGBT student action in Ohio?
The Saturday evening variety show features local spoken word and musical performers, as well as drag. This show is free and open to everyone, not just CAUSE attendees.
For information, visit the CAUSE Conference Facebook event.